900 Dutchess Turnpike, Poughkeepsie NY 12603 Email firstname.lastname@example.org (845)-471-5660
HOME Calendar PreviousSales About Us Contacts Directions Shippers
SPECIALIZING IN COUNTRY A
FINE DECORATIVE ARTS
Next Sale: Sat. May 20, 2017 12:00 Noon
COUNTRY AMERICANA & PRIMITIVES
1) Country collectibles from the Susie Buhalis estate, Woodstock NY, including painted cupboards, blanket boxes, work tables, folk art, cobbler's ledger dated 1817, cast iron garden urns, etc. - her personal artwork to be sold in future sale.
2) Country collectibles from a sprawling Pawling NY estate.
3) Part 3, collection of over 20 hooked rugs from a Rhinebeck horse farm.
4) Downsizing their personal collections of Country Americana, will sell a large grouping of fine country collectibles from 2 Ulster County NY collections and a Newburgh NY collection including baskets, painted pantry boxes, stoneware, blanket boxes, cupboards, painted benches, etc.
5) Retiring and moving out West, will sell a grouping of country primitives from a Rhinebeck NY collector.
6) Partial collections of country primitives gathered throughout the Northeast, including decoys, quilts, silk embroideries, sampler dated 1723, many early wooden advertising signs, etc.
7) Important aviation photos/posters from the estate of renowned test pilot Capt. John Miller, Poughkeepsie NY including autographed photo of Charles Lindbergh.